Your new company
With projects spanning a global landscape, your new company are Defence market leaders. Offering a flexible working culture, interesting projects and top tier leadership, this opportunity will directly support your career advancement, whilst offering you a great working environment that you enjoy.
Your new role
In your new role, you will play a central part in the Systems Integration of Electronic solutions working in accordance with the Information Assurance Delivery Plan, which covers the delivery to customers.
To be successful in this role you will have experience with:
- A Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Software or related discipline).
- Systems Integration and test of Electronics Solutions (Essential)
- Defence, Govt, or large Commercial Electronic Systems Project Delivery (Essential)
- Be proactive on Information Assurance (Essential)
- Proactive approach to Engineering (Essential)
- Software Engineering (Desirable)
- ISM/STIGS/NIST or similar (Desirable)
- Great communication skills (including a can-do and doer attitude, whilst also being able to manage as required).
- Be prepared to get involved in solving complex problems
- Take responsibility for completing programs of work
- Someone who listens to, and understands, customer requirements and has understanding of software Architectures
- A willingness to undertake broader engineering roles such as systems engineering support.
- Conduct Vulnerability Testing of the communication system against STIGs
- Prepare Information Assurance Assessment Reports (IAARs)
- Prepare documentation as required (Reports, Design Docs, Manuals etc)
What you'll get in return
With this opportunity you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, alongside working for industry leaders to advance your career. You will be working in an interesting project environment, with real opportunities to progress. NV1 sponsorship will be offered to those without (providing Australian Citizenship requirements are met).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Or forward directly to [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2493770