Ventia Pty Ltd.
Job description: The Company
Venita’s acquisition of Broadspectrum, completed in June 2020, brings together two highly complementary businesses, each with a proud heritage of providing essential infrastructure services in Australia and New Zealand. We are one of the largest suppliers of essential services in the region and are proud to provide the expertise to keep infrastructure working for our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it.
Ventia in collaboration with two of Australia’s leading Iron Ore producers, are seeking applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for shutdown and project works across the Pilbara. We need experienced and qualified Riggers, Scaffolders, Crane Operators, Forklift Operators & Trade Assistants.
This is your chance to be part of a long term, culturally safe, innovative, high performing, flexible culture that you deserve.
Skills and Experience
* You will have relevant tickets, WAH, CSE, GTA and Fire Fighting highly regarded
* Mining and Shutdown Experience preferred
* Due to Covid 19 travel restrictions, you must reside in WA to apply, as these positions are FIFO within WA to Karatha, Port Hedland and Newman.
* Applicants will be required to pass a full pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen
* This position will only be offered to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants and is an equal opportunity measure under Section 105 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.