- $36.60 per hour
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with full time and part-time roles available
- No formal qualifications required
- Pymble location
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Do you have great customer service skills?
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or looking for a rewarding and challenging new career?
About the client
Our client believes in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our focus is always on the people we serve, no matter where they are at in their life.
About Local Area Coordinators
The Local Area Coordinator assist people with disability, their families and carers to achieve tangible outcomes, exercise choice and control and engage with the National Disability Insurance Schemes (NDIS).
- Working with people with disability, their families and carers at all stages of the customer journey
- Working with people to build their individual capacity
- Connecting people to services and supports in their local community
- Maintain data integrity
Benefits & Culture:
- Salary packaging
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid travel entitlements
- Staff discounts with major retailers
- Diversity and Inclusion peer support groups
- Ongoing training and mentoring so you can continue to improve and learn new skills
No formal qualifications are required for this role however experience or qualifications in the community services sector are desirable. A car licence is a requirement for this role
Please submit your application including a cover letter and resume or email us at [email protected] to request a copy of the position description
Indigenous Workstars has been engaged by the client to attract Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates only. If you do not identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander we can provide advice on alternative application processes.