Partnered with Broadspectrum, Prime Minister and Cabinet, the Indigenous Employment Parity Initiative is assisting Broadspectrum increase their Indigenous Employment Nationally by helping build long lasting careers for our mob within their local communities and throughout.
Job description: Partnered with Broadspectrum, Prime Minister and Cabinet, the Indigenous Employment Parity Initiative is assisting Broadspectrum increase their Indigenous Employment Nationally by helping build long lasting careers for our mob within their local communities and throughout.
Broadspectrum is an Operations, Maintenance and Construction Services Organisation operating Globally in the Resources, Energy, Industrial, Infrastructure, Rail, Property and Defence sectors. Broadspectrum has a 24/7 National Contact Centre that is always ready to provide an appropriate solution to any problem, whether that be; organising a plumber to rectify a leak or completely restore and refurbish a social housing property.
This position provides Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people an opportunity to engage with their local community as a Customer Solutions Officer. As the face of Broadspectrum, you will provide a high level of customer service, assist with general enquiries and dispatch a high level of work orders to the appropriate subcontractor.
Your duties may include:
* Assist management and team with daily administrative tasks
* Ability work effectively under pressure
* Ensure all contract SLA targets are achieved for inbound/outbound call resolution and follow up
* Managing work orders to meet agreed targets, standards and key performance indicators
* Offering excellent customer care to all stakeholders
* Undertaking training and development programs to achieve individual and team prescribed targets
* Providing support to all team members of the Contact Centre through sharing knowledge and cross training
* Meeting deadlines and key targets as set by the management team
Skills and Experience:
* Exhibit a passionate and positive work attitude
* Demonstrated customer service experience
* Ability to utilise financial computer software and systems
* Great verbal and written communication abilities
Culture and Benefits:
* Align yourself with a strong and Nationally recognisable brand
* Obtain a Nationally recognised Certificate 4 Qualification
* 24 months’ job security and career development opportunities
* Work alongside supportive colleagues and management
* Innovative and progressive office environment
* Build a strong career with a reputable company known Nationwide
How to apply:
To apply, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button and complete the online application form and attach a copy of your resume & cover letter, outlining your suitability for the role.
This is an Indigenous- identified position. Applicants must be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent (under Section 14 (d) of the Anti-discrimination act.
Broadspectrum respectfully acknowledges Indigenous Australians both past and present as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land on which we work.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 101262