Pinjarra Restaurant is looking for an experienced cook, who will make most dishes in house using quality produce, with experience in curries, tandoor style cooking. Must have experience in preparation/cooking of North and South Indian cuisine e.g. Chicken Curry, Goat Curry, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken/Goat Biryani, Daal-Makhni, Malai Kofta, All type tandoori Naans, Dosa, Idli, Vada, Beef Vindaloo.
The successful applicant must have demonstrated experience as follows and duties/requirements for this position will include but not limited to;
- Must have sound knowledge of Indian Spices, ingredients used for Indian cooking.
- Preparation of food in a commercial environment using modern tools and utensils.
- Ensuring that the highest possible quality of the dishes is maintained at all times.
- Maintenance and enforcement of hygiene practices at all times.
- Candidate must have relevant qualifications and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced establishment.
- Highly organized, efficient, hard-working, and proactive
- Self-starter, problem-solver, and natural communicator.
- Have a flair with plating and presentation.
- Trade qualification.
- Team player, helpful, reliable and be prepared to perform all kitchen duties.
- Positive attitude and great work ethics.
- Must be available to work weekends, public holidays, and split shifts as and when required.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates may be called for interview. The pay package of $54K-$60K plus superannuation to the right candidate.
If you would like to be part of the Pinjarra Restaurant team please send your resume to [email protected]