Want to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing SaaS-Enabled marketplace that is revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry?
We are seeking a determined and dynamic Inbound Sales Representative (ISR) to drive growth for the Australia region and help our prospective partners maximize their revenue generation through our SaaS tools and marketplace. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales, possess great communication skills, is detail oriented and can prioritize effectively. Also, a strong work ethic and a passion to build great relationships with customers is essential.
We are an ambitious, innovative and fast-growing global start-up with offices in Europe, USA and Dubai. Our high-traffic booking platform has quickly become a game changing industry leader, with users in over 140 countries. Currently we have 45K+ active Partners using the software, booking 10M+ monthly appointments.
- Consistently achieve sales targets and KPI’s
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls / emails
- Present, promote and sell products / services through screen-share presentations to prospective and existing Partners
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential Partners to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and Partner relationships
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments Provide feedback to management about ongoing trends in the industry
- Be open to, and continuously improve through feedback
- Record all activity in our CRM HubSpot
- Ensure that all Inbound partners are assigned to the relevant B2B marketing communication workflow
- Contact 100% of qualified inbound leads and record the key reasons they signed up / why they will not proceed with the full product suite
- Build good relationships with all colleagues in the commercial teams
- Min 2 years of solid sales experience within the SaaS space
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- Experience with Saas, online marketplaces, or payment platforms is highly desirable
- A keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry is essential
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company with lots of opportunity for upward mobility
- Collaborative and vibrant corporate culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Laptop provided