IMS Database Administrator (DBA)
We are looking for an IMS Database Administrator for a longterm role in Melbourne. You will be a part of a Global Consulting firm for one of their major projects.
DBA Experience supporting and improving IMS and DB2 Database implementations:
• Demonstrated working experience with IMS v13 & DB2 v10 or later
• Available to perform 24*7 support on a rostered basis
• Extensive experience recovering/managing IMS databases using DBRC
• Experience setting up IMS development environments
• Experience supporting the upgrade of IMS versions
• Working experience with the BMC IMS toolset
• Amongst IMS systems, the company is relatively simple, and we would expect an adept IMS
• DBA armed with the answers to the following two questions would be able to hit the ground running be asking what are the dataset names and where is the Control-M schedule
• For DB2, demonstrated experience - Supporting DB2 Databases - including recovery, re-partitioning and performance improvements utilising IBM and BMC utilities
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities; please share your profile at [email protected] or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.