Crystal Migration Legal Services is seeking an Immigration Lawyer to join our professional team in Sydney, Australia. We are offering a full-time opportunity to the right candidate.
The right candidate must be able to demonstrate previous experience of at least 2 years in Immigration Law Firm, specialising in corporate migration as well as skilled and business visas. The right candidate must be able to work independently, autonomously and under pressure.
As an Immigration Lawyer, you must understand Australian Immigration Law in addition to associated regulations and policies. You must also have the ability to support paralegals with their workload, be able to run consultations independently, provide legal immigration advice and manage a caseload independently.
You will also have an opportunity to collaborate with the Director on several business development opportunities and be part of essential growth of the firm.
Crystal Migration was established in May 2019 in Sydney by Founder and Director, Ruslan Ahmadzai (Ross). Our mission is to provide clients with a one stop shop immigration service, yet ensure that each client receives a personalised service depending on the clients’ individual needs. Our firm is growing rapidly and we are looking for a new team member to join our dynamic team.
Our main services are:
- Providing immigration consultancy, advisory and solutions for both individual and corporate clients
- Permanent Residency and Citizenship pathways
- Expatriation of foreign nationals (Global Mobility Services)
- Visa application, support and advisory (citizenship, temporary, tourist, permanent and work visas)
- Monitoring, Auditing and Compliance
- Judicial and AAT representation in migration matters
- Ad hoc immigration services including advisory services for employers as well as visa applicants
- Strategic global mobility solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in law
- Valid registration as a solicitor
- 2 years prior experience in Immigration Law
- Ability to use Migration Manager software
- Ability to navigate through paperless technology
What we expect from you:
- Attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Enjoyment from working in a small business environment with a flexible approach
- Organisational and time management skills
- Team player
- Critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive
- Knowledge of Migration Manager Software
- 2 years of industry experience (Immigration)
- Decision making skills
What we have to offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Interesting cases ranging from corporate work to Federal Circuit Court
- Dynamic and supporting team
- Opportunity to work with one of the best in the business
- Ongoing training
- Ability to develop your career at an fast rate
- Exposure to varied type of work (beyond transactional visa applications)
- Ability to be engaged in cross over work in other entities of the business
- Attractive salary and commission
If you feel this position is right for you, please apply. Feel free to advise us of your expectations in relation to the salary/role and we are happy to discuss further.
We will only be considering applicants who apply via job platforms, however you are welcome to check us out at the links below and see if you believe you are the right fit for the team! We look forward to hearing from you.