Sydney Interior Group is looking to hire suitable ICT Business Analyst in our Sydney Location. Candidates who believe that they possess the necessary experienced and qualified are encouraged to apply.
The ICT Business Analyst will be involved in analyzing our current business systems, identifying issues and risks, delivering process improvements and making recommendations for business improvements.
The Responsibilities will include:
- Apply in-depth understanding of system structures and operations to ensure solutions covering the business requirements works with overall design and strategic technology direction
- Ability to produce accurately written documentation for a non-technical audience including: business process maps; user stories and logical data models/entity relationship models.
- Ability to produce high quality written documentation for technical, project and development staff including: use cases; functional requirement specifications; data dictionaries and data flow diagrams
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop quality specifications for complex ICT systems; including bespoke, off-the-shelf, and cloud-based software business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations
- Building viable products by thinking and acting customer centric
- Relationship building skills with a good understanding of different cultures and how to work with them to deliver results
- Evaluate the issues and prioritize them against existing acceptance criteria and work to be delivered
Qualification & Experience
- Years of Experience: 2-5 years of relevant
- practical professional experience
- Education: At least a degree level of qualification
Other skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communicator with plenty of energy
- Customer service champion
- Analytical skills that include end to end process and systems analysis
- Demonstrable track record of defining, developing and deploying products and features
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and present to all levels within the organization
- Evident track record of analyzing market requirements and defining product requirements
Please note successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment background checks, including a comprehensive medical and drug & alcohol test. Only successful applicants will be contacted.