Your new company
Hays is working alongside an Australian owned engineering and manufacturing company, specialising in the production of power and distribution transformers. We are seeking an experienced ICT Administrator to join an IT and Infrastructure & Systems.
Some your responsibilities
- Delivering ICT Infrastructure & Systems Administration services for the company
- Ensuring the ICT infrastructure including Networks, Servers, Systems, End-user Computing, Printers, Telephony & Video Conferencing, is maintained with performance, enhancement, security and data integrity
- Liaising with external ICT vendors to ensure proper maintenance and management of the IT Infrastructure & Systems for ongoing Business Continuity
- Ensuring the data is protected, backed-up regularly, recoverable, and securely stored offsite for disaster recovery purposes
- Providing end-user IT support services that meet or exceed customer expectations
Full Position Description Available
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualifications in Information Technology
- Experience with Microsoft enterprise systems, Windows Servers (Virtual & Physical)
- Knowledge & Experience with Microsoft Windows Server products, MS Exchange, MS IIS, MS back-office products, Active Directory and Group Policy, SCOM, SCCM, SharePoint, VMWare, Nimble SAN, Alcatel Telephony System, HP Servers, DR infrastructure, Polycom Video Conferencing Systems
- Experience administering Office 365 and Other Cloud based technologies
- Experience supporting Android Smartphones/Tablets & MDM Security, Printing & Imaging Technology
Advantage to have below:
- Knowledge & Experience with the following technologies would be highly regarded: VMware, Epicor ERP System, Meraki Wi-Fi, Active Directory and Group Policy, KACE, SharePoint, Nimble SAN, Alcatel Telephony System, HP Servers & Network Switches, Office 365, Logitech Video Conferencing Systems, Android Smartphones & Tablets, AirWatch MDM, Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Citrix, MitreFinch
- Network Patching, Firewall, Router, Switches and other Networking knowledge
- IT Certifications (VMware, MCSE, MCP, CCNA, CCP, CISSP …etc), ITIL
- Experience working with external vendors
What you'll get in return
As a member of the team, you will be working with a group of passionate, like-minded individuals, you will be given higher responsibility to work independently and to provide training and encourage the use of business intelligence technologies across the business This is an opportunity to join an organization that will help achieve your career goals by encouraging professional and personal growth.
- Attractive Salary ($95k to $110k plus super)
- Monday to Friday work (Flexible timings)
- Professional development
- Rapid Growth
- Autonomy to work with manufacturing industry
- Great work and life balance
Our client offers an excellent support system and career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now’’ or email your resume to [email protected]
Alternatively, if you have referrals who may be interested in this role, please refer them to me. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Note: People currently in Australia and have valid working rights should apply, other applications will not be considered.
LHS 297508 #2552341