Xecutive Recruitment provides mid to senior level executive staffing and recruitment solutions across the Government, Construction, Food, Engineering and Industrial industries. Our brand was established from the core competency of the AWX Group Company; employing quality people, partnering industry, developing and growing sustainable workforces and managing ongoing relationships with our industry partners.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist the team to complete projects related to the management of flood monitoring network, waterway management, drainage infrastructure, stormwater management, floodplain management, flood mitigation schemes and flood studies.
- Demonstrated technical competency and knowledge in the hydrological cycle including rainfall and flow characteristics of surface waters and the management of associated data, and the capacity to provide advice on these in a customer driven organisation.
- Possess the physical capabilities and fitness to work in different environments including the constraints of confined space entry, waterways and outdoor environment in general
- Demonstrated sound written and oral communication skills (including consultative, interpersonal, report writing and negotiation).
- Experience in the use of computer systems and standard software e.g. Microsoft Office
- An Advanced Diploma of Engineering (Civil) or equivalent tertiary qualifications in hydrography
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications or equivalent experience or competency (including experience in the use of relevant software packages and/or database systems).
- Be familiar with general construction activities
- Competent in the use of GIS applications
If you meet the above criteria, please apply via the link by submitting your resume addressing the position.
Applications close 11am, Tuesday 28th of January.
Xecutive Recruitment an equal opportunity employer. One of the core values of the company is to treat people equally, fairly, and with respect.