Your new company
Our client is a locally owned and run engineering firm based In Paget. Due to recent growth they are seeking a CNC Machinist / Hydraulic Fitter to join their team. Working for a locally owned business you will become one of the family not just another number.
Your new role
We are seeking an experienced Machinist / Hydraulic Fitter to work on a Monday to Friday basis in a Mackay Engineering workshop.
This role will include but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Operating Manual lathes and borers (Horizontal & Vertical)
- CNC Machining
- Servicing & maintaining hydraulic cylinders
- Diagnostic work
- Stripping and blasting
- Reading & interpreting technical diagrams and plans
- Producing a high-quality product
- Operating High risk forklift & overhead gantry crane
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will hold the following skills & experience
- Trade Qualification – Fitter/Machinist
- High risk forklift licence and or overhead gantry crane – Desirable
- Current manual drivers licence
- Construction white card
- Relevant/ previous experience
- Safety focused attitude
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
You will be required to complete a Drug & Alcohol test prior to commencing.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will get the opportunity to work within a well renowned company with career progression and an opportunity of permanency, in the near future, along with a great pay rate.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, applications can be submitted via the “apply now” button please ensure you are submitting an up-to-date CV.
If you have any further questions, please contact Renee Brease (07) 4960 1100. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2569825