WCA is a Sydney based air conditioning company specialising in commercial projects. WCA is a growing company, who offer their employees a positive, progressive and professional working environment.
WCA are seeking an experienced HVAC & R Service Technician to join their team. You will join an experienced team, providing high quality work to a range of commercial clients. The role will be suited to a self-motivated and reliable person, looking to work in the commercial HVAC industry.
To be considered for the role you will need the following:
- 5 years + HVAC and Refrigeration experience
- Trade qualifications
- Service Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- White Card
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge and commitment to OH&S policies and procedures
The role requires and experienced trades person, with the ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
You will responsible for planned, preventative and reactive maintenance for multiple sites. Day to Day Duties include:
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain heating, cooling and refrigeration equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- Maintenance work on cooling units.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- Inspect and maintain refrigerators and chilled water supply systems as required.
- General Maintenance
In return WCA will reward the right candidate with a competitive salary, career opportunities and ongoing support and training.
Salary : Between $60,001 and $80,000 per annum