- Are you a highly experienced HR professional, looking for a new challenge or an opportunity to advance your career?
- Pivotal leadership role with a highly respected Aboriginal Community Health service provider.
- Attractive remuneration up to $120,000 + super, salary sacrifice, relocation assistance & more!
About Nganampa Health Council
Nganampa Health Council is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation operating on the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands in the far north west of South Australia. Widely recognised as being an exemplary Aboriginal health service, they have sustained a national reputation for best practice clinical services and leading edge collaborative program research and development.
About the Opportunity
Nganampa Health Council (NHC) is currently looking for a driven Human Resources Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. This position is ideally based in Alice Springs, however, depending on the level of experience you bring to the role, there is potential to work remotely.
Reporting to the Health Services Manager, you will be responsible for a full range of HR, organisational development, industrial relations, and work health and safety, as well as injury management.
More specifically, this role will see you:
- Managing and leading staff recruitment, retention and development;
- Providing advice and guidance to management and other staff on a broad range of HR related matters;
- Implementing and maintaining a newly identified HR Information System;
- Providing advice on the correct interpretation of relevant awards and multiple EBAs;
- Assisting the Health Services Manager to ensure NHC complies with its obligations under work health safety legislation;
- Coordinate the research, development, and implementation of relevant policies, procedures and work instructions; and
- Acting as the Alice Springs office nominated WHS representative, conducting WHS assessments and audits when required.
For more information and the full position description, please click 'Apply' now!
About the Benefits
This is a rare opportunity to advance your career as part of a well-regarded community organisation, and support the team behind a range of nationally and internationally recognised clinical services.
NHC is offering an attractive salary up to $120,000 (commensurate with skills experience), PLUS super and a range of benefits including:
- 5 weeks annual leave;
- Salary packaging;
- Study leave in order to plan and develop your career;
- Travel subsidies; and
- Full support from the health team.
For those recruited from outside Central Australia, relocation assistance will be provided, as well as an annual economy airfare for you and your dependents to/from your place of recruitment. Alternatively, depending on your experience level, there is the potential to negotiate work from home options.