Your new company
Work for a consulting business who work with a number of SME clients in the Construction, Manufacturing, Transport and Distribution industries who specialise health & safety, environmental and quality compliance problems.
Your new role
This position requires you to work directly and closely with clients to develop and continually improve their management system performance, including those activities and tasks related to quality, WHS and environmental requirements. Additionally, this position will require working with clients on the implementation of management system documentation and various activities associated with the electronic software.
Other duties include maintaining work schedules and invoicing. It demands advanced organisational skills and an ability to client expectations in terms of attendance at their location and meeting deadlines for completion of required work, including invoicing.
- Maintain visit schedule and tasks in accordance with the client’s requirements
- Submission of completed reports, documents and associated records
- Invoicing of consulting activities in accordance with pricing requirements
- Provide general advisory services to the client within the scope of works provided with aim of continual improvement of their management systems
- Liaise between the client and management
- Completion and submission of daily/weekly timesheets
What you'll need to succeed
- A Cert IV Qualification in WHS as a minimum
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge and proven ability to interpret standard requirements, client operational activities and develop non-complex processes
- Previous practical experience with implementation and maintenance of management systems to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2015, AS/NZS4801:2001 management system standards
- Represent the client at third-party accredited certification audits
- Audit qualifications or previous experience an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Higgins on (02) 8226 9663.
LHS 297508 #2505496