HSEQ and Compliance Manager (Facilities Management)
This major, well-established Facilities Management Service Provider holds market leadership in a number of Facilities Service streams and has been enjoying sustained growth in their delivery across Australia.
- Lead and manage the HSEQ operations and compliance with ISO 14001 and 9901 and AS4801.
- Develop and ensure a Zero Harm culture across all sites by engaging regularly with all stakeholders to ensure conformity to HSEQ standards.
- Undertake continuous improvement programs and initiatives in order to deliver successful outcomes for stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for motivating and driving the team to ensure compliance and excellence across HSEQ processes and procedures.
To be a success:
- You will ideally have a tertiary qualification in OHS with at least 8 years experience driving facilities management contract delivery, sustainability and compliance (OHS & Quality) across a multi site client portfolio, including risk assessments and HSEQ audits with a strong focus on Sustainability - energy / water efficiency and green initiatives, including recycling.
- Prior experience working within an environment to ISO standards.
- Proven internal audit management experience.
- You will ideally have worked across large sites, such as Defence, Hotels, Universities, Hospitals, Immigration Centres or Remote Camps, ensuring that HSEQ, Risk Management and Sustainability programmes are fully implemented, supported and continually evaluated.
- You will have an excellent client-facing manner with client relationship and staff management skills along with proven experience in organic contract growth.
This is a great career opportunity to join a highly regarded Facilities Management company!