Terry Shields Toyota are now seeking an experienced Payroll / HR Administrator to join their winning team located in Parramatta.
- Parramatta Location
- Payroll / HR Administrator
- Family Owned Business
Terry Shields Toyota is one of Sydney’s longest running and most successful family owned dealerships. They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR / Payroll administrator to join their busy team. The HR / Payroll Administrator is responsible for the administration and coordination of most functions in the Human Resources Office with emphasis on HR / Payroll workflow, Workers Compensation,Work Health & Safety Management, and Industrial Relations Compliance.
Your job functions will include:
- All aspects of payroll including weekly and month end Processing & Reporting including superannuation, payroll tax as well as Monthly and Year End reconciliations.
- Provision of EOY payment summaries and lodgement with the ATO.
- GL Data for importing to Accounting System
- Ensure the integrity of the HR / Payroll database including the maintenance of leave and attendance records for all employees
- Preparation and management of Company Workers Compensation claims
- Development, review and implementation of HR processes and policies.
- Assisting in recruitment processes, writing and placing job ads, conducting interviews, and on boarding in coordination with department managers.
- Investigating employee allegations and grievances including the preparation of disciplinary and grievance material as well as attending and mediating grievance meetings in conjunction with the Administration Manager.
- Ensuring Work, Health & Safety compliance as well as promoting a health & safety culture within the Company.
- Prepare and distribute weekly newsletter.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a HR / Payroll Administrator position.
- Relevant qualifications.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Knowledge of general payroll practices, procedures, operations and legislation.
- The ability to interpret Awards and Common Law.
The remuneration for this role is expected to consist of a retainer of around $70k negotiable depending upon previous experience, bonuses and super. The hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and onsite parking is available.
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should click apply. For many other Motor Industry positions, please visit our website at www.jobdriven.com.au, see our listings on "Seek," follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn. Your resume must contain your address so we can assess commuting requirements. Applicants must be physically located in Australia and must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or hold a permanent residency visa. Please note that only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be acknowledged.