At Allianz, we care for all the things that make you, you. For feeling like you belong. For a place where learning never stops. For growing new skills and opening up exciting possibilities. For your curiosity to thrive and help transform an industry. And when life twists, there's flex for balance and the support you need. So come and share your ideas, give back and feel proud to be part of a company doing work that matters across climate change and mental health. Let's care for everyone's tomorrow so we can create a better future together.
Let's care for tomorrow, For helping others understand data.
We're seeking a People Analytics Consultant to be an integral part of our Sydney based HR People Analytics team. The role will report to our People Analytics Manager and be responsible for growing and improving people/HR analytics and reporting for Allianz.
You'll be joining at a time when our business is going through significant change and transformation, in a period where we are focused on improving the way we do things, particularly from a data and reporting perspective. Allianz have as a key focus the uplift of our data analytics capability and the development of future skills growth in this area. There is huge investment around learning in this space.
We are undertaking a number of innovative projects which will give you the opportunity to work autonomously, where you'll have an opportunity to shape, and add value and have input on how we can do things differently and challenge the status quo.
You'll be responsible for:
* Supporting HR stakeholders to deliver strategic and annual HR projects from a data and reporting perspective.
* Manipulating, analysing data sets and developing analytical models to provide insights and validate hypothesis.
* Translate, visualise and communicate analysis findings to stakeholders.
* Provide advice to identify and support HR and business reporting, data and analytics needs.
* Drive innovation and improve on existing HR databases, reporting deliverable and processes.
* Support delivery of scheduled and adhoc HR data requests
Important to your success:
* Tertiary qualifications in either HR, Business, Finance or IT.
* You'll have significant experience in reporting and analysis, ideally gained in the HR space.
* Experience using visualisation tools (tableau or microstrategy) and building dashboard to communicate data.
* Ability to interpret and analyse complex information, extract meaningful insights and evaluate options for decision making, to help the business inform strategy.
* High attention to detail, and has the ability to problem-solve and quickly identify errors or inconsistencies within data.
* Some technical proficiency with Business Intelligence tools ie Python, SQL and databases. Datawarehousing experience will also be helpful.
* You'll need to have excellent communication skills as you'll be required to engage with and influence key HR stakeholders across the business. This is a busy and demanding role requiring someone with a resilient nature particularly as the business is going though significant change and uplift and there will be implementation of many new projects
What's On Offer:
This role will present an exciting opportunity to join a global iconic insurance organisation, which is transforming itself through an ambitious program of change and growth. You'll be working for an organisation where you will be genuinely supported to grow and develop your career, where you'll be recognised for the difference you bring and where you'll be encouraged to take deep ownership of your work. You'll have the both autonomy and support to explore new ideas or take your ideas to the next level.
You'll join a close knit team who will go out of their way to ensure you're able to be the best you can be - both personally and professionally
Enjoy a high-trust culture that empowers you to use your skills and abilities to achieve a meaningful impact
What matters to you, matters to us too. Feel supported to have open, honest conversations about the flex you need so that you're able to take care of your personal life
Allianz is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Allianz is committed to enabling a culture where inclusion is embedded, everyone belongs and new ideas are embraced. We welcome and value talent from all backgrounds, experiences and ways of working Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.