- Immediate Start
- NSW Government role
- Sydney CBD location
A NSW Government client looking for a HR Coordinator with a focus in Recruitment. Sydney CBD location
Your new company
This NSW Government department is based in the CBD, working in excellent facilities nearby public transport. With a streamlined HR/Recruitment team, you will be part of a high functioning operation. The role will be an ongoing resource for the next 12 months.
Your new role
You will be adopting the role of a Recruitment support with previous experience as follows:
· Worked in recruitment teams/recruitment environment with strong knowledge of the recruitment process
· Experience working in a regulated working environment such as NSW Government.
· Strong attention to detail
· Confidence to work independently to support their team supervisor and members
· Strong understanding of how to use email calendars
Your role will be in support of the senior recruitment consultants supporting across a range of industries.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Adam Gayton now on 0282269711. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508