The HR Business Partner role is a true business partnering position, with a mix of strategy and operational HR responcibilities.
Progressive and well-established Not-for-Profit.
- Lead the HR Advisor
- Change Management
- Employee Relations
- Learning and Development
- Remuneration & Benefits
- Offer strategic HR advice to the Executive and coaching to Managers and staff in line legislative guidelines and Policy
- Develop policies and practices
- Develop and implement various strategic HR projects
- Manage WHS and Return-to-Work processes and programs
- Relevant experience in HR
- Experience in driving high performing cultures
- A passion for implementing HR strategies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Employment Law in Australia
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Relevant degree
- Values-based organisation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to strengthen your leadership skills
- Not-for-Profit salary packaging benefits
- Growing organisation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rachel Grimison on +612 8046 0792.