About Our Client
Our client is a small but growing business, looking for an experienced Recruitment and Lead to join their team.
Reporting to the HR Manager, roles this role is responsible for delivering full employee life-cycle management for the business.
- HR governance and performance management
- Industrial relations- implement and manage IR/ER frameworks including awards, acts, national employment standards as well as providing user-friendly interpretation and advice of the above frameworks to key stakeholders within the business.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to conduct through, impartial investigations to establish findings of fact and determine circumstances relating to an employee compliant, grievance and misconduct. Provide fair and just advice on disciplinary outcomes associated with complaints, grievances or misconduct.
- Forecasting and planning of recruitment needs.
- Managing the selection process from job brief, ad writing, assessment, reference checking through to offer, whilst ensuring open lines of communication with candidates.
- Ensuring quality candidates are identified, targeted and sourced into the recruitment pipeline and pool.
- Reviewing developing and implementing remuneration strategy, ensuring remuneration and benefits frameworks are aligned across the various locations and roles.
- Develop, implement, coordinate and evaluate current talent and succession strategies and programs to build workforce capacity.
- HR projects and other HR related responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Strong Recruitment Experience.
Eagerness to work in a varied generalist HR role.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start (can wait a notice)
- Permanent role
- On-site Parking