- Located in Newman, Pilbara WA
- Excellent salary package dependent on experience
- Solid 4 star currently being refreshed
Our client operates two accommodation facilities in Newman, located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. They are currently looking to employ an experienced Hotel Manager to run their premium 90 room hotel encompassing a bar, conference facilities and restaurant. The client has built a reputation built on positive, passionate, honest, and hardworking individuals into their team, who commit themselves to the highest professional standards. They support integrity and initiative and constantly strive to give opportunities for personal and professional development in a supportive environment.
What you’ll be doing:
The ideal candidate will have a have a passion for hospitality coupled with superior service standards and desire to go above and beyond for the customer. The successful candidate will have strong customer service skills and enjoy the integration with the local community. You will lead an established professional team of ten staff and previous experience in this regard will be a necessity. You will be required to work with the other facilities manager and staff in a cohesive, strong team environment. This is a "hands-on" role where no two days are the same and would very easily suit a “working couple team” running the role together.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years' equivalent experience
- Qualification in hospitality and /or management
- Exception Customer Service Skills
- Ability to integrate into the community and build rapport
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to jungle front office with back office
- Strong work ethic
- Highest standards of personal presentation
- Working knowledge of systems such as Micros and RMS desirable
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Tools of the trade
- Suitable for “couples” team
- Opportunity to take the lead
- Reasonable relocation considered
- Exciting time with upgrade/refresh commencing
- Tightknit company where you are well-supported and looked after.
How you apply:
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call 08 9221 8122.