Your new company
A leading international professional services firm with a beautiful modern office located in the CBD is seeking an experienced Corporate Events and Hospitality Bookings Officer to commence. Close to all forms of public transport, this role is working in state-of-the-art offices.You will be working with an incredible and supportive team. Offering a diverse workplace and work life balance, this is an excellent opportunity.
This is an ongoing temporary role with full time corporate hours in a beautiful location. You will need to have full working rights to apply for this role.
Your new role
You will be required to:
- Approve and coordinate the booking of events in both Melbourne and Sydney
- You will schedule events and liaise with internal staff to arrange
- Monitor and update bookings to reflect changes
- Coordinate meeting rooms and ensure they are set up for events
- Action all emails
- Send reminders to all clients and partners
- Provide excellent customer service
- Take all inbound and outbound calls
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Print menus for all events and ensure all staff are aware of run times
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will require:
- Previous experience in corporate event bookings or hotel reservation bookings
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable presentation
- A high degree of computer literacy
- The ability to multitask and work autonomously
- A friendly and positive nature with a proactive focus on continuous improvement
What you'll get in return
In return you will be joining a welcoming, professional and diverse team.
Full training will be provided to get you up and running. This is a great opportunity to work with a leading international professional services firm for those with previous experience. You will get to work with a world class team who provide exceptional and exciting once in a lifetime events and you will be a part of this.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please send applications to [email protected] or call 0386168400.
LHS 297508 #2485038