Horse trainer/ Rider/ Foreperson
Michael and Richard Freedman, High Street Racing, are currently seeking highly experienced and capable staff to join his stable. Positions are full-time and available at Rosehill.
· Horse Trainer / Foreperson / Rider - able to ride 8 -10 horses per morning with ability to ride pace/timed work and jump outs.
The salary will be above award – in the range of $54,000 to $70,000 per annum depending upon the level of skill.
All applicants must have a minimum of 3 year full time professional experience in the role and be able to prove you are reliable workers with excellent horsemanship skills. In addition, the following will be required:
· Knowledge and experience of horse training
· Proven ability to ride, train and educate young horses
· Oral and written communication skills of a level to provide information and advice to others and prepare reports
· Ability to direct a team
· Knowledge of safe operation of all equipment and use of personal protective equipment
· Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
· A Certificate III or equivalent International qualification
Please send resume and a written reference to [email protected]