Homemaker (Traditionally called AIN)
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Engaging with our residents and providing gentle, warm and genuine care
- Delivering personal daily care needs such as showering, dressing and meal preparation
- Assisting with general housework including cleaning and laundry
- Finding creative approaches to delivering personalised dementia care
- Participating and supporting residents on community outings
We require candidates to work full time hours.
Locations include: North Shore, Sutherland Shire, Hunters Hill and Eastern Suburbs.
A Certificate III or IV in Aged-Care is preferred but not essential.
The salary offered for full-time positions is $55,000