Home Loan Specialist - Sydney NSW
As Australia's #1 online home loan platform, we've been disrupting the mortgage industry by pioneering best-in-class technology, competitively-priced lending products and a seamless customer experience.
Our goal has always been simple: to make the home loan application process pain-free for consumers, while enabling our Home Loan Specialists to significantly outperform their industry peers with an unrivalled support structure, awesome technology and in a fun, flexible working environment.
Lendi enables Consumers to search, compare, apply for and fulfill their loan applications online, with the support of our team of Home Loan Specialists providing expert home loan support, guidance and advice.
We are seeking Brokers/Lenders with proven sales experience in the mortgage industry to join our ever-expanding team in our awesome offices overlooking Circular Quay.
What you'll be doing:
- Contacting pre-qualified Customers by phone to provide lending advice at various stages of the online application process;
- Understanding Customers' needs and desired outcomes to help them achieve their financial goals (through refinancing, debt consolidation and/or new purchases), leveraging a panel of around 30 lenders
- Managing a pipeline of WARM, inbound leads, taking the Customer on a seamless journey from application through to settlement
- Working closely with our back of house team to fulfil home loan applications with our Lender panel: we provide FULL support with ALL loan processing duties (from loan submission through to settlement) to free you up to write more business than you could ever imagine!
What you'll bring:
- Previous lending and sales experience, including exposure to finance applications, submissions & settlements;
- Cert IV in Mortgage & Finance (not essential to apply, but will be required if successful, and provided by us);
- Self-motivated with a keen desire to go above and beyond;
- A high degree of competency in computer and web applications;
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills, including a strong and fluent command of English;
- An ability to operate with high energy & flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
This full-time, salaried position offers a competitive base salary & monthly bonus structure, with a multitude of progression opportunities available. With exponential growth over the next 12-24 months, we want to take people like you with us on this exciting journey.
We're currently hiring for our upcoming induction - apply now to be part of an Australian success story and join us in leading the online home loan revolution!