Job no: 496538
Work type: Casual
Location: NSW - North Ryde
Categories: Home Care Worker
Kincare are currently looking for passionate and experienced HomeCare Workers to provide care to our customers in their own homes.
Our Kincare team passionately support and provide the helping hand that makes all the difference. No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of valued customers.
Due to ongoing growth we have numerous opportunities to join our team who provide a range of support and services to our Customers from medication, personal care and bowel care, through to social support, transport and rehabilitation assistance. Our current employment opportunities are available on a Casual basis:
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - Hours across: 7am - 2pm
Joining our exceptional team means you have the opportunity to assist our Customers throughout the Ryde area. Our teams support Customers across the region and surrounds, including Hornsby, St Ives and Belrose. Flexibility is key - we will go anywhere to assist our Customers!
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Proven industry experience minimum 12 months with and/or Qualifications
- Passionate, caring and with a "Here to Help" mindset
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
- You're paid for travel time and kilometres
- Industry training and development – be mentored and gain further qualifications
- Working within a great team and supportive environment
If you share our vision and would like to balance your lifestyle whilst having the opportunity to build a career with Kincare, please submit your resume by using the apply button. Don't forget to mention the Option you're interested in!