Job no: 496501
Work type: Casual
Location: NSW - North Ryde
Categories: Home Care Worker
Our dedicated Kincare team supports our Customers and provides a helping hand that makes all the difference. No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of valued customers.
To be considered for Home Care Worker role, you will need the following:
- Proven industry experience (minimum 12 months) and/or Qualifications
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Immunisation record (Special Care Team Members)
- Passionate caregiver, with a "Here to Help" mindset
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
- You're paid for travel time and kilometres
- Industry training and development – be mentored and gain further qualifications
- Working within a great team and supportive environment
As a Community Support Worker you will provide a range of support and services to our Customers from medication, personal care and bowel care, through to social support, transport and rehabilitation assistance.
Joining our exceptional team means you have the opportunity to assist our Customers throughout North Ryde to Hornsby and Waitara. Flexibility is key - we will go anywhere to assist our Customers!
Due to ongoing growth we have numerous opportunities to join our team who provide a range of aged care support and services to our Customers from medication, personal care and bowel care, through to social support, transport, domestic and rehabilitation assistance. Our teams support Customers across the entire North Ryde and surrounds. Our current employment opportunities are available on a Casual basis.
Availability: Across Monday to Friday - Hours: 7am - 2pm
If you share our vision and would like to balance your lifestyle whilst having the opportunity to build a career with Kincare, please submit your resume by using the apply button.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks