Action Workforce are currently seeking experienced high reach and counterbalance forklift operators for a warehouse in Strathfield. You will be based on the high reach forklift and duties will include putaways, replenishment, loading and unloading. Our client is a reputable distribution company, who are highly regarded for progression and results.
Full training provided with room for permanency.
Available shift times:
- 6:00am - 2:00pm
- 2pm - 10pm
Key Responsibilites Include:
- Utilising High Reach forklift for putaways, replenishment, receiving, stock movements, FIFO, cycle counting
- Utilising Counterbalance forklift for loading and unloading
- Utilising RF Scanner and Ride on pallet jack
- Pallet wrapping
- Some lifting (up to 10kg)
- Preparing product for distribution
Successful applicants will have:
- Previous HIGH REACH forklift experience
- Own reliable transport
- Monday - Friday availability
- Clear criminal history check
- A positive attitude, great eye for detail and a strong work ethic
What we offer:
This role is for an immediate start, with the potential for ongoing work at a competitive casual rate! This role is perfect for someone who is keen to work for a highly reputable company who's focus is the safety and growth of their hosted employees. This role currently offers a variety of potential opportunities for career progression and permanency.
If you have the required skills, APPLY NOW!
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Please note that as part of our standard recruitment process all applicants are required to pass a functional assessment.
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.