Well-established global enterprise
Green Light is on the lookout for multiple experienced Helpdesk Analysts. It’s a great opportunity where you can learn and grow your IT Support skills. We require the candidate to have excellent communication skills and a passion for helping people with their IT related queries.
You will be self motivated and keen learner who has fantastic interpersonal skills to maintain the excellent customer service levels provided internally to the business.
You will have:
- Strong experience in a Helpdesk/ IT Service desk
- Demonstrated highly developed analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new skills
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and implement creative solutions
- Excellent telephone, client service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolution of technically related issues.
- Understanding of technical concepts and willingness to work in a dynamic and high volume work environment.
- Manage software change scripts
- Utilise tools/systems to troubleshoot, provide frontline diagnostics and restore service
- Escalating, triaging, and resolving IT tickets
- Utilising technologies such as Active Directory, Outlook, Exchange, Windows OS, Mobile Support, Office 365
- Based on investigation and diagnosis, dispatch the fault through to the appropriate fixer group for problem resolution.
- Build and strengthen working relationship with relevant network management groups to assist in effective resolution of customer faults.
- Build effective working relationships with strategic, key and corporate Business customers to resolve technical issues.
- Work on ad hoc service helpdesk related projects as directed by your Team Leader.
If you have the relevant skills & experience to perform the above role, please apply at the earliest. Due to the large volume of applicants, we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Deeksha Khanna