Your new company
Is a global company with its corporate headquarters in Melbourne, Australia, They were established to specialise in the development and supply of automotive software tailored to the needs of dealerships.
Your new role
This role is a combination of customer relationship management, analytics and Incident management. This role primary focus is to ensure that they develop and maintain a positive proactive relationship with our key customers. Acting as the advocate of the customer at a customer services capacity through effective management, analysis and resolution of the customer Incidents. Delivering proactive communication channels with key customers and internally resulting in a superior customer experience.
- Management of key customers’ Incidents and Support relationship
- Management of Incident progress and resolutions
- Liaise with Internal Customer Services team as well as other departments to drive incident resolution
- Engage with Internal Customer Services teams as well as other departments to maintain IRG’s
- Perform regular trend analysis of incidents for key customers to identify trends and possible bulk resolutions
- Perform regular meetings with allocated key customers
- Ensure all critical incidents adhere to internal IRG’s and/or SLA’s
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years' experience in helpdesk role
- Ideally an IT degree
- Customer Service Experience
- Exposure to Microsoft Office, AX Dynamics, Microsoft CRM or similar packages
- Tech-savvy and can learn new systems quickly
- Intermediate computer skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong administrative, time management and organisational abilities
What you'll get in return
- Ongoing training and development
- Continuous team support
- Open regular communication and friendly work culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2544131