Heavy Road Transport Fitter|Road Train|Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanic
- Owner Miner Opportunity - Endless Pathways With One Employer
- Immediate Start!
- 2/1 Roster FIFO Perth - Mining Rates - Premium Perks With US
Premium Mechanical Group is more commonly known as PREMIUM. Premium is the preferred team across Western Australia's mining equipment maintenance sector; as the workforce consists of only legends.
Are you known as a legend amongst your current team? Then Premium welcomes your expertise now. You will have broad experience with HRT trucks, light vehicles, passenger buses and on highway road trains
The role is FIFO from Perth, 2/1 roster - full time will potentially be offered upon completion of 3 month probation period.
To be eligible for these roles you must hold the following:
- Trade Qualification (Heavy Road Transport / Diesel Fitter / Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanic) Australian or NZ recognised
- Previous experience is essential on Isuzu NPS/FSS/FVZ, Man trucks, Scania G400 Trucks, Mack Metro liners and Hino Buses
- Valid HR Driver's Licence
- Capable of passing a pre-employment medical / Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Reputable Referees (3)
- Capable of commencing within a fortnight
- Check out the long list of employee benefits on our Facebook page @premiummechanicalgroup
- Salary Sacrifice with us
Premium Mechanical Group (Premium) strive to employ applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture and experience. PMG are an equal opportunity employer therefore women and Aboriginal people are highly encouraged to apply for all positions advertised.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.