Your new company
Our client is an established business across metro Melbourne who work with several Tier 1 and 2 contractors within the civil sector. Specialising in all forms of earthmoving construction, pipelaying and heavy haulage. With a strong presence in the developing regions of around Melbourne, our client is constantly expanding and developing their team.
Your new role
- Service technician – supplied vehicle includes onsite callouts
- Maintenance and repair of client plant and vehicles
- Exposure to different types of Civil and Transport engines
- Carrying out Preventative Maintenance Services
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic with Earthmoving experience
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to work independently
What you'll get in return
This opportunity will provide you with the tools and ability to grow within a supportive environment, as well as a constant flow of work with various civil and transport machinery. Along with an award-based salary you will receive a work vehicle with fully stocked tools and equipment for you to further carry your role on site.
What you need to do now
If this role is of interest to you, please send in your resume and contact to Nicola Gale at Hays at [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] or call (03) 86168491. If this role is not right for you, but you’re interested in hearing about other opportunities, please reach out.
LHS 297508 #2518974