Your new company
Your new company is based in Emerald servicing you will be a key team member of the Health & Safety Team and responsible for providing coaching and support to Coal Mine Workers across all facets of Health & Safety.
Your new role
This role you will be responsible but not limited to promoting and building a positive safety culture.
- Manage and coordinate HSE Processes
- Assist with preparation and facilitation of internal and external audits
- Facilitate and process all contractor compliance requests
- Present and support safety, risk and compliance training across the company
- Record, process and store HSE Data for ongoing evaluation and identification of solutions to improve effectiveness
- Ensure that workplaces conform with organisational and client procedures and safety standards
- Develop and maintain procedures, instructions and other safety practices and programs to help assist in growth and exceeding standards
- Report any situations at the workplace that could constitute a hazard to any person, environment or equipment
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with HSE and Compliance in construction or mining fields
- Knowledge in the Mining Industry
- Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Diploma
- Current Standard 11
- Current QLD Drivers Licence
- Strong verbal and written communication, influencing and problem solving skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suites
- Must have experience in writing reports and policies for Health and Safety
What you'll get in return
Focus of this position is to effectively engage with operational, supervisory and managerial staff to influence a positive safety culture. Excellent remuneration package available for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tuscany Hyham now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2557040