Head of Marketing
Melbourne, Australia /
Looking for your chance to do marketing right?! Were looking for a Head of Marketing to set up a new function from scratch, owning the development of strategy and initiatives as well as the execution and results!
We dont need a traditional marketer to work with an agency. We need a hands-on, data-driven, first-principles thinker to build a growth machine!
Ento is a Series-A funded, Melbourne based, SaaS startup building end-to-end staff management software in whats currently a highly fragmented HR landscape.
Our product is considered best-of-breed and we have an amazing reputation with our customers and partners. Weve proven product-market fit across a range of industries and an ability to push into enterprise size deals.
Data driven, you love getting into the detail and have a deep understanding of the levers you have at your disposal to get results.
Youre a builder. Setting up a marketing function from scratch is the kind of thing you get a real kick out of. Establishing metrics for measurement, targets to achieve and the processes and systems you need to succeed.
You have a strong bias for action. You can plan and strategise with the best of them but its driving execution and results where you shine!
If this sounds like you wed love to hear from you!
Our approach to flexible work
We work a compressed fortnight. This means that we work slightly longer days (8.4 hours) over nine days so that every second Friday is an RDO. Thats right - three day weekend every other week!
If you love your home setup, you can work from home at least 50% of the time. Youll always have a desk in our office, but outside of two days each week (team day & Ento day) youll be free to work from home should you wish.
Like flexibility to drop off kids? Or maybe early mornings just arent your thing! Were all about that. We have core hours where the whole team is working, we aim to have our meetings during this time so the rest can be focus time, but outside of that you can start and finish when you please.
We also recognise that everyone is a little different and sometimes youll need flexible arrangements that suit your situation. Well happily discuss your needs and if we can make it work we will!
What youll do
* Architect and execute an intelligent comprehensive, data-driven marketing strategy
* Represent marketing across all departments and levels of the business
* Oversee all aspects of marketing including performance, demand gen, brand and contentOwn ambitious targets and manage day to day decisions to achieve them
* Justify investment through detailed analysis and forecasting - owning CAC and LTV projection
* Own, manage and analyse our lead generation funnel and growth metrics
* Get your hands dirty! You should be comfortable to get involved in any way to help the team get a job done
* Drive consistency across all customer touchpoints and departments
* Experience in b2b (ideally SaaS) environment
* Track record of developing and executing marketing strategies that support the generation of leads and conversion of sales (ABM experience a plus)
* People leadership experience Passion for high-growth environments supported by digital marketing channels
* Advanced analytical skills - comfortable interrogating data
What's on offer
* Greenfields - set up the function and team! Youll have all the support you need and the space to execute on agreed upon strategy
* Awesome culture - we value transparency, collaboration, commerciality and authenticity
* An amazing office aesthetic - seriously. Weve got light-filled, spacious offices, custom designed just for us
* Handy distance to trams, trains, cafes and the gym - but why would you want to go anywhere when weve got ping pong, a pool table and drinks on a Friday?!
* We pull off the impossible and youll love working with us!