Fantastic opportunity to work in one of Australia's hottest start ups, backed by 2 Australian giants. As the Head of Infrastructure & Security you will be responsible for effectively managing the IT, Infrastructure and Security Teams in order to allow them to deliver a secure and effective product.
This is truly a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of a unique, growing Australian mature start up who are in rapid growth.
The Head of Infrastructure and Security will have accountability for the infrastructure, architecture and security of the clients platform and own the regulatory compliance obligations and data governance.
- Formulating the organisation's IT strategy (in collaboration with the Head of Development and other executives)
- Working closely with the Head of Development and Head of Products to ensure that the technology priorities are clear, executed efficiently and in accordance with risk appetite.
- Manage the provision of secure/stable IT services to support business outcomes through effective risk management strategies
- Establish and maintain value-based stakeholder and strategic supplier relationships (including external) which meet business requirements.
- Assuring the provision of all IT services moving continually towards best practice with respect to cost, quality and service.
- Overseeing the ongoing maintenance/ support of all infrastructure technology, applications and services.
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of group assets, information, data and IT services through clearly defined pollicies/ Standards
- 10+ years experience within a range of different technology areas; Infrastructure, security, development, architecture and strategy.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to make clear, precise decisions under pressure within a timely manner.
- Experience dealing with Audit and regulatory processes and bodies
- Experience with large AWS cloud environments
- Knowledge of ISO frameworks
- Creative, strategic and thoughtful hands on leadership with a can-do attitude and approach
If you're a seasoned Technology Manager looking to learn some more information around the role, please apply within or reach out directly to Alex Rawlinson |