Great opportunity for aspiring or developed leaders to inspire and encourage a team of professionals at this regional North QLD school commencing 2022
This leading co-educational P-12 school is set in picturesque surroundings in sunny regional North QLD. The School offers staff the opportunity to further develop as professionals and work in a school that has grown to be among the best in the region - academically and culturally, focusing on the individual student.
Dedicated to providing support to students in each phase of their development, the school offers a broad range of academic, sporting and cultural activities for Boarding and Day students, promoting success and engagement, both outside and within the classroom.
This excellent leadership opportunity commences in Jan 2022. A full-time permanent role as the Head of Department - Mathematics is suited to an inspirational educational leader who can enact their vision and passion for teaching Maths.
To be successful, you'll need:
- Excellent communication, team building and organisational skills
- Experience working with the QLD Senior Syllabus is desired
- Be a team player who looks to inspire and encourage growth in their team
- Classroom experience reflective of a skilled educator with a record of helping students of all abilities achieve their best through a range of pedagogical approaches
- Able to build positive relationships with students and staff
- A leading school in inter-school carnivals & sports days in the local community
- Independent school environment
- Relocation and housing assistance provided
- A professional, welcoming and passionate team
How To Apply:
- Send an updated copy of your CV with two professional referees
- A cover letter outlining your relevant experience
Please contact Renee at Frontline Education on 0408 705 872, quoting Ref No. 172730 for a confidential discussion. Shortlisted applicants will receive a thorough description of the school and role to review before formal application.
You can find Frontline Education QLD on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn for all things Education, and to be the first to know about new job openings check out our website https://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/education/
As a specialist Education recruitment agency in QLD, we have access to job opportunities throughout metro and regional QLD all year round, all at no cost to the candidate. Simply register with us by emailing your resume to [email protected]