An innovative and academic environment in Toowoomba where students and staff are valued equally is seeking a Head of Department - English from 2022
Join a leading, private co-educational P-12 school that provides excellent academic, cultural, social, emotional and well-being education. Their values focus on respect and mutual care to help develop students into well-educated individuals ready for life beyond school.
Based in the vibrant regional community of Toowoomba (90mins from Brisbane), this highly-regarded school is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to join the school in the role of Head of English commencing in Term 1 2022.
To be successful, you'll need
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including collaboration, mentoring, facilitation and relationship building
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support to the English department and able to work collaboratively with other Department Heads
- Promote best practice in the development, delivery and resourcing of curriculum with a special emphasis on student-centred learning
- Able to manage time effectively to ensure all deadlines, assessments and documentation requirements are met
- Strong understanding of, and ability to effectively implement policies and procedures mandated by the QCAA for the Senior years of schooling
- Registration with QCT, or be eligible to gain
- Experience in teaching Secondary English
- Be an aspiring or experienced leader
How To Apply:
- Send an updated copy of your CV with two professional referees
- Write a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role
Please contact Renee Lee at Frontline Education on 0408 705 872, quoting Ref No. 173476 for a confidential discussion. Shortlisted applicants will receive a thorough description of the school to review before a formal application.
You can find Frontline Education QLD on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn for all things Education, and to be the first to know about new job openings check out our website https://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/education/
As a specialist Education recruitment agency in QLD, we have access to job opportunities throughout metro and regional QLD all year round, all at no cost to the candidate. Simply register with us by emailing your resume to [email protected]