Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for qualified HD Fitters, to be based in Boddington located 130kms south east of Perth in the South West region of WA in a DIDO capacity.
Our client is one of Australia's largest producing gold mines providing a great/work life balance a roster of 7 days on, 7 days off, 7 nights on, 7 nights off to successful applicants.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Referral Bonus On Offer - ask us to hear more about this incentive
- EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
About your new role:
- Great family friendly7/7 roster on offer
- 12hr shifts rotating day / night shift
- Contribute to a safe working environment
- Carry out the safe execution servicing, breakdown diagnostics and repairs to a range of Caterpillar Equipment
- Working on various equipment including but not limited to;
- Heavy CAT Ancillary gear - 994 Wheel Loaders, 16H, 24H & 24M Graders, D10 & D11 Dozers, and 854 Wheel Dozers
- Trucks include 793D & F models
- Have a strong work history working on mobile plant equipment previously
- Hold a current Drivers Licence & have reliable transport
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate - (Heavy Stream)
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical & drug and alcohol screen
- Safety conscious
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on 08 9229 8285, quoting reference number '203435744', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.