Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reliable equipment range lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading after sales service and reliable solutions.
Due to growth in our Western Region, our Kalgoorlie branch has an exciting opportunity for a trade qualified Field Service Fitter to join our team. In this role, your key focus will be to provide preventative and breakdown maintenance on a wide range of Construction and Mining equipment in and around the Kalgoorlie area. With the option of a residential or FIFO position, this permanent role will allow you to access OEM training while you build a long-term career in a global company.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ensure the HCA Safety Culture is embraced, displayed and driven from within - safety takes priority over everything else
- Hold relevant Australian (or Australian recognised) mobile plant trade qualifications
- Have experience, knowledge and understanding of civil and mining equipment
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within remote areas
- Have good communication and customer service skills with the ability to build long term relationships
- Have great technical knowledge and diagnostic ability
- Excellent technical knowledge of Hitachi mining equipment would be highly advantageous
What's in it for you? We are offering:
- Permanent Full Time Position in a leading OEM with long term job security
- A rewarding pay rate + company biannual bonuses! $$$
- OPTIONAL ROSTER working either a FIFO 2/1 roster out of Perth OR 5/2 roster if based within the residential area
- Rewarding employee benefits on a range of goods and services with exclusive staff discounts
- Ongoing training and opportunities for upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM that genuinely values its employees and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.