Protech Mackay are recruiting for enthusiastic, reliable, and experienced Heavy Diesel Dozer Fitters for doing rebuilds and emergency maintenance for one of our national clients at their Northeast & Moranbah North sites.
Our client is a resource logistics company that handles, hauls and processes millions of tonnes of raw materials and commodities every year, for their customers across Australia.
• Ongoing casual work with possibility to go permanent for the right candidate
• Competitive hourly rates in line with the current market demand
• Site accommodation provided
• 7/7 Swing days only doing 12-hour shifts
Requirements of the roles:
• You must have work experience on D10/D11, K375, and D8 Swampy
• You MUST be double vaccinated and clean shaven to meet site requirements
• Relevant tickets and licenses
• Standard 11 (within 5 years)
• Current Coal Board Medical (in your agency name)
• Applicants will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening.
Protech is recognised as the leading provider of quality workforce solutions to technical industries in Australia. We are committed to protecting the health, safety, and wellness of our employees by working with the highest quality clients across a wide variety of sectors.
If you have these skills and looking at new possibilities, apply now or contact Debbie Hildebrand at the Mackay office on 0484 925 377.