Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction, Mining and Forestry industries. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reliable equipment lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading machinery and solutions.
Our Perth Branch has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Hardware Technician to join our dynamic Fleet Management System (FMS) team. Reporting to the National Project Manager, your main responsibilities will be to provide hardware support to our customers and to install and deploy our suite of Fleet Management technologies.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide installation and preventative maintenance services to our customers
- Diagnosis of reported issues and document them with the resolution offered in our tracking system
- Create wiring diagrams and As-Built documents as part of our post Installation documentation
- Collaborate with our HCA FMS team to resolve highly technical customer queries
- Provide a high level of support to our clients by offering regular feedback on progress of reported events and hardware installations
- Participate in providing formal Hardware troubleshooting and installation training to our customers, and maintaining currency with your knowledge of our system
To be successful in this role you will have these skills:
- Excellent hardware installation, software configuration and commissioning skills
- Hands on experience with tools for hardware installations
- Be experienced in a customer facing role with the ability to build solid relationships
- Auto-electrical or Electronics technician or Trade qualifications desirable
- Understanding of networking protocols and technologies desirable (WAN, LAN & Wireless)
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
- The ability to travel across WA and other states across Australia as required
Work with a global leader and make a big difference in a company that stands in its own right. We are offering:
- Permanent Full Time Position in a leading OEM with long term job security
- Competitive salary package + company biannual bonuses! $$$
- Rewarding employee benefits on a range of goods and services with exclusive staff discounts
- Ongoing training and opportunities for upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.