Your new company
Our client is a prestige and recently built retirement living facility, based in the far South East. Due to a vacancy, our client requires a grounds maintenance/handyperson to commence immediately. This position will commence on a temporary basis, however, with the intention to lead into a permeant role.
Your new role
Working in a team of 3, you will be in required to complete preventive and reactive maintenance on the facility, undertaking the following, however not limited to:
- Furniture removal
- Changing lights
- Basic carpentry & painting
- Grounds maintenance; edging, pruning, planting, mulching, mowing, fertilising and the use of relevant tools and equipment.
- Decobwebbing, high pressure cleaning
- Other ad hoc duties.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role, you must have;
- Experience as a grounds/handyperson, working within a large facility
- Current Police Check (within last 6 months, or willing to obtain immediately)
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
What you'll get in return
- $30 - $34ph + Superannuation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kate Gravina on 0490440841 or [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2533634