We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a professional and friendly handy person/ all-rounder to work at one of our large retail sites in South Wollongong. The position's main duty will be to keep everything running smooth and precise within the shopping center tending to emergencies in a fast and precise manner.
The successful candidates would have previous experience being a handyman or equivalent profession. Having previous handyman experience is not a necessity however a proven ability to being able to adapt to a spectrum of different tasks is highly desirable. Working Full-Time hours, the successful candidate will be a valued member of the maintenance team in a retail capacity making customer service a high priority and team work a necessity.
Desired Skills and Experience
Desired but not necessary skills & experience:
- Previous Handyman Experience
- Experience with cleaning and use of sealants
- Ability to safely use small electrical tools and high-pressure equipment
- Ability to complete the physical requirements of the role, including heavy lifting (in accordance with safety provisions)
- Worked at a retail site preferred
- Outstanding Communication
- Team Work
SECUREcorp (NSW) PTY LTD Master Licence Certificate 408991557