Hairdresser / Hair Stylist
We are a hair, nail and beauty salon in the heart of Byron Bay.
We are looking for a hardworking, qualified and motivated hairdresser to join our friendly team. We provide our clients with a luxurious experience and a range of hair and beauty services.
Your top Blowdrying, Cutting, Colouring and Upstyles skills will be invaluable to our busy salon along with your confidence, efficiency and ability to be team player with a strong customer service focus.
Your knowledge of the products we use will contribute to retail sales as our clients want to emulate the 'just out the salon' look using the products that you recommend between visits.
The successful applicant will:
- Be fully qualified, competent and confident in all aspects of hairdressing including cutting, colouring and blow drying/styling
- Have In Salon Experience after completing your Apprenticeship
- Have a strong sense of motivation and passion for the industry
- Be reliable & honest
- Possess an excellent work ethic
- Be well presented and enjoy interacting with people
- Have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and service
- Be able to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Opportunities for training
- Highly sought after location
- Generous staff discount
- Work in a cool salon where you can be creative
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
To be successful in your application, you must be energetic, professional, passionate about premium customer service, demonstrate excellent communication skills, eager to extend your existing knowledge & skill set and be driven to excel in all aspects of your role.
We offer a balanced work environment that is professional, yet relaxed. We reward the energy, enthusiasm and dedication of our staff with excellent incentives.
If you can see yourself being part of a genuine, warm and talented team within Byron Beauty Bar, then we want to meet you!
If this sounds like you, please click Apply Now and send through your CV with a cover letter.
Note: you will need to either by an Australian Resident or hold a legal working Visa to be eligible for this role.