Guest Experience Manager
A leading, locally owned and operated vehicle dealership is looking to recruit a professional and customer-satisfaction focussed individual, to lead their “Guest Experience” division. Our client has operated in the region for decades and prides themselves on delivering excellent customer (Guest) service throughout all their departments that is second to none. This guest service ethos is a structured and well researched model and is driven by the brand, globally. Reporting directly to the Dealer Principal, your primary duties will include:
- Driving and promoting excellent Guest Service amongst all staff members to ensure Guest Experience satisfaction;
- Being the champion of the Guest Experience division, by displaying the values and qualities of excellent in service;
- Providing a holistic view on every aspect of the business which influences guest satisfaction and providing management with recommendations on improvements;
- Interpreting, reporting and managing all guest surveys received;
- Assisting in the development of processes to drive guest satisfaction in every facet of the business;
- Managing and interpreting all data that is derived from the Guest experience surveys;
- Managing any issues received, by consulting with the guest, Department Manager and all other staff members as required;
- Investigating recurring concerns, implementing action and training plans and measuring the success of the actions;
- Maintaining staff engagement with the brand and encouraging a working environment that knows, “loves” and breathes the brand;
- Continuing involvement in Regional and National brand initiatives; and
- Conducting in-house Guest Experience and Satisfaction Training.
The successful candidate for this position will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Customer Relations/service position. If you have represented a premium brand/service in customer relations, we want to hear from you. A high level of communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with all customers is required. The ability to negotiate and utilise tact and diplomacy is essential. A tertiary education in Business, Marketing, Public Relations or similar is desirable, but not required.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith or Akalia McFadden on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 2986683.