Group Senior Manager AML €“ Data Analytics, Customer Intelligence and Investigations
At Crown Resorts, employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act respectfully, we are passionate, we work together, and we do the right thing. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues or our community. Together, we create memorable experiences.
This position will support the Group General Manager and broader AML team in ensuring that Crown entities comply with legislative requirements of the AML and CTF Act 2006, as well as other relevant regulatory and compliance requirements.
Some responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Group General Manager to ensure all required reports are reported to AUSTRAC within the legislated time frames
- Lead, manage and supervise all AML related technology projects (existing and future) including eKYC, Sentinel, AML metrics and management information reporting
- Develop and maintain Crown€™s automated transaction monitoring system (TMS) periodic calibration and tuning
- Assist the Group General Manager in project based work across the Australian Resorts Group
- Lead, manage and supervise all AML proactive and BAU due diligence projects across Crown patrons and customers, including Junket operators and key players
What you will need to be successful:
- Regulatory experience and/or experience in a position dealing with regulators would be looked upon favourably
- A sound knowledge of the AML/CTF regulatory requirements.
- Experience or exposure conducting due diligence or investigations across multiple APAC countries, in particular, North or Southeast Asia
- Source of Wealth and Source of Funds due diligence
- Customer risk assessments and risk scoring methodologies
- Data analytics tools experience (e.g. R, Tableau)
- Leading or performing scenario and threshold tuning or calibration for AML transaction surveillance systems
- Designing and developing AML/CTF risk metrics or management information
- Leading, supervising or conducting complex AML or financial crime investigations or due diligence exercises
Applications close: Midnight, Thursday 2nd July 2020
As part of Crown's inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.