Your new company
ASX listed company with offices across Australia is seeking a privacy specialist to look after the companies’ data governance in a leadership capacity. This is a critical role in improving privacy, information management and data governance to ensure best practice.
Your new role
- Establishing a governance program and implementing across the business
- Setting up and driving a Privacy Counsel
- Developing and reviewing a privacy compliance framework
- Tracking codes of practice to ensure compliance
- Keeping up to date with developments in privacy law and legal obligations
- Partnering with IT on strategic projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Detailed knowledge of privacy and information governance
- Legal background to understand the governance that needs to be followed
- Technical understanding of privacy laws and legislation
- Ability to influence and engage with a range of stakeholders
- Ideally experience with organisations that work with large volumes of data
- Ability to work effectively in a group function across a range of business units
- Professional qualifications in either risk, legal or compliance
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful company that is committed to its people, and that values career development and training. You will receive a range of lifestyle discounts including gym membership, free lunches, and parking. They also offer flexible working options promoting work-life balance and wellbeing.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] If you would like a confidential discussion about this role, please call Krista Godfrey on 02 8226 9789.
LHS 297508 #2548464