- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Leader Team
- Career advancement opportunities available
- Extensive paid professional development delivered by G8 facilitators and Semann & Slattery
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Geat Beginnings Secret Harbour has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Lead Educator to join our Centre. We are seeking a dedicated team member with the drive to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children. Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below:
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Diploma in Children’s Services (or be studying towards)
- A current Working with Children Check (NSW, VIC, WA, ACT), Blue Card (QLD, TAS), DCSI Clearance (SA)
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to developing the future of children
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic demeanour
Your key priorities will be to:
- Coordinate the learning activities for your allocated group of children
- Provide supervision to Assistants/Educators in your room
- Maintain effective communication with the parents of each child
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
Our staff benefits are:
- Be part of a team that celebrates success through a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Up to 35% discount on Child Care
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.