- Private High School | On Site Parking Available
- Permanent Opportunity - Attractive Salary
- Eastern Suburbs Of Melbourne | Work Close To Home
Are you an experienced Groundsperson with a passion for sport? This is a great opportunity for you.
Your new company
Our client is a well-known private school, and due to an increase of workload over the warmer months, they are looking to expand their grounds maintenance team. They require a high skilled Groundsperson who is passionate about gardening and turf maintenance.
You will be responsible for the day to day improvement and upkeep of the school's prestigious grounds and gardens, including;
- Grounds maintenance; edging, pruning, planting, mulching, mowing and the use of relevant tools and equipment.
- Assisting with the marking of grounds for various sports, including mixing various types of marking material
- Assist with the irrigation of all playing fields as directed by the Sports Grounds Manage
Your new role
- Private School – Permanent
- Located in multiple campuses across East Melbourne
- Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday
- $27-$30ph + Superannuation
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as a grounds person within a school environment
- Sport turf management qualification or equivalent
- Working with Children's Check
- Current Victorian Driver's licence
- Knowledge of the appropriate use and handling of chemicals, herbicides and pesticides.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please call Claudine Blackie on 0490 440 832 and email your resume to [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508